Friday 17 February 2012

Hope has hijacked Jacob's blog....Diddydoodles

Mum say's that it's bad enough that her stash isn't sacred any longer.
But now her blog is being taken over as well,
so in a bid to keep her happy
Jacob is kindly sharing his blog with me - yipee!


I saw that Jacob had made a card for a 16 year old boy
for the Diddydoodles challenge
so I thought I should make one for a girl.

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Mum that I borrowed one of the new stamps
that she has been working with and thought had
been safely hidden away!

I was really careful with her pro-marker
(none of mt felt tips or pencils are skin coloured)
Then I coloured with pencil and added some bits from mum's
odd bits box - I love glue!

3 comments:

  1. Clever girl, Granny thinks it is beautiful. I think the tree and flowers are all very pretty and the little girl looks as happy as you.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly & Ben!:)
    Your cards are so cute! We have a striped challenge over at the La La Land Crafts 4 Kids, but you have to use a La La Land stamp. You should come check it out!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, Wow, well done for such a lovely card for your age!! I really like it and Im sure you will make many more lovely cards. My youngest daughter, Tia, is on the design team for Diddy Doodles and she has to help choose the winners. Keep crafting!! Love Margaret

    ReplyDelete