Thursday 1 March 2012

Diddy doodles guest design card - Hope


I was so happy to be chosen as a guest designer
over at Diddy doodles last month.

I had great fun rooting through Mum's stash
to make my Mothers day project.
All using Polka doodles goodies......

Some pieces Mum had cut out ready for things 
but I cut out the big flower, bee, sentiment
and small flowers myself. It was my idea
to put the green leaves under the flowers
(they were flowers that I pulled apart!)


I then stuck on some lovely sticky gems
and had a go with mum's ink pad round my card -
That was great fun and messy!


Mum and I will really love coming to visit your projects
and making new friends at Diddy doodles

I would like to join in with

3 comments:

  1. Love the design of this beautiful card Hope, and what a clever idea of yours, to use the petals as leaves - very effective indeed! The pinks and greens are perfect together, and the gems are gorgeous!
    Well done on your Guest DT spot - very well deserved!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Hope,such pretty colours and easel cards are my absolute favourites, well done you clever girl.

    I can see your Mum's going to have to keep an eye on her craft stash.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Hope. Granny is very proud of you. I love all the colours, they go together so well, it is all very pretty.
    love from Granny x x

    ReplyDelete