Thursday 1 March 2012

My Diddy doodles guest design project


It's one of the most important times of the year
Mothers day!
So seeing that one of my projects leads to this,
I thought I would make a card for Mothers day...
The project is for dear Diddy doodles
I am excited to be a Guest Designer this month.


I used some of the Polka doodles items
so hears what I used : a lady bug,
a BIG flower, a button, a sentiment ticket,
an M,a U,and another M.
I also used some designer paper.


I'd like to join in with

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Mothers Day card Jacob - I love your choice of colours and decorations. You are so right - Mothers Day is a VERY important occasion.
    Congratulations on your Guest DT spot - very well deserved I would say!

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for you lovely Mum Jacob, it's a super shape and the little tag has a lovely greeting on it.

    Keep up the good work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Jacob, another brilliant card. I love the design and the colours go well together, a really good effect. Granny knows how good you are at an armful of hugs.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how beautiful! I love that ladybug! The shape is gorgeous as are the colours.

    Thankyou so much for sharing you fabulous project with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete